#1 2020-09-14 10:39:36

EdgarGower

Favorite Geeky YouTube Channels

Search for:                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Follow                                                                      Some graphic elements are by Jane Cide of        This site  uses  icons in various areas and has edited them based on use.
This work is licensed under a.
Categories.
Fandom.
Web  Series .
Favorite Geeky YouTube Channels.
One Comment                    My number one source of  entertainment  is definitely YouTube.
And I have such a wide variety of  interests , both geeky and not, that my subscriptions are pretty diverse.

So I am sharing some of my favorite channels to watch on YouTube
Katherine Steele    Katherine is a big Broadway nerd and her channel is all about that

She geeks out  about  her favorite shows, does character studies, gives tips and tricks to fellow actors, and vlogs.
She has a separate vlog channel and well as a gaming channel that I also watch.

Jesse Cox    I’ve been watching Jesse Cox for a long time
I specifically enjoy Scary Game Squad

where he plays horror games with three of his friends, and his Fan Friday series where he plays games recommended by fans.

His channel is how I found Armello

one of my all-time favorite games.

Madeyewlook    Lex is a body painter that creates characters

makes tutorials, and shares tips about the art on her channel.
I enjoy seeing how she makes all the different  characters  out of body paint.

Offhand Disney    If you couldn’t guess from the channel name

Offhand Disney is all about Disney.
He talks a lot  about  the theme parks specifically which is why I really enjoy his channel.

Emmmabooks    Emma talks all about books on her channel
She focuses on YA and also gives attention to mental health and LGBT books

Ohmwrecker    Ohm is probably the channel I’ve subbed to the longest  consistent ly.
He does let’s plays  specifically  and a lot of Dead By Daylight which I watch a lot.
He was the channel that got me into Twitch as well.
Megan Marie    You may know Megan from A Geeky Gal, .

But did you know she also has a YouTube channel

She has plenty of geeky content over there,  including  gaming, so you should go support her if you aren’t already.

Who do you subscribe to on YouTube

Let me know with a comment.
Fandom, , Web Series , , , Youtube                       BTS Mystery Box Review August 18, 2020     First Look: Frostpunk On The Edge DLC August 20, 2020                              One Comment.
Vamp It Up Mcr (Chrissie)      August 23, 2020 at 12:25 pm          Interesting read

Basketball Star Slot

Board footer