Make a Wise Decision and Select a Good Binary Option Broker
Binary options are a derivative financial option which gives payout in the form of money on either fixed amount or nothing. In this type of option the trader will bet on the movement of the price or a asset in coming future for a fixed specific amount. The trader will earn money if the option ceases in the money which means the asset price on the future coming date closed at more as compared to the strike price of that option on that same date.
Bitcoin as a Hedge Against Uncertainty Is An Overstated Narrative
Wednesday August 14, 2019
Demand for Bitcoin in Argentina and Hong Kong is such that locals are paying up to 10% above market price. The ongoing unrest in both regions has led to soaring Bitcoin demand, as investors...
The post Bitcoin as a Hedge Against Uncertainty Is An Overstated Narrative appeared first on 12bitplay - Bitcoin Play.
Other names of Binary options
- Digital options
- All or nothing options
- One touch options
- Fixed return options
- Bet options
How does binary option works?
Binary option is the simplest form of trade.In binary option the trader can decide on the price range for the asset that will be traded until an expiry date. The result can only go in one direction and can either be correct or incorrect. It is very easy to understand the working of the binary option. You just need to decide on the asset first and then predict if the prices of the asset will go up or down. Then you can decide on the amount you want to risk and also the timeframe for expiry. You can always know the risk involved and the gaining amount from such trade.
Bitcoin May Soon Test 2019 Trend Line Below $9k, Claims Prominent Analyst
Thursday August 15, 2019
After facing a significant amount of downwards pressure, Bitcoin (BTC) capitulated yesterday and fell to lows of roughly $9,500 before bouncing and reclaiming its position above the key $10,000 price level. Now, one prominent...
The post Bitcoin May Soon Test 2019 Trend Line Below $9k, Claims Prominent Analyst appeared first on 12bitplay - Bitcoin Play.
Assets that can be traded in binary options
- Currency pairs
- Cash settled
- Expiry date
- Call/ Put option
- Settlement Price
- Underlying Asset and Price
Taking the help of binary option brokers is always a good idea as they can assist them in taking good investment decisions and earn higher trade income. There are many reliable and experienced binary option brokers available on the internet, choosing the right one is the most difficult task as there are many frauds too. There is risk involved and since you are making an investment of your time and money you would not want to take an informed and intelligent decision.
10 Tips for choosing Binary option broker
- Positive Reviews: A good binary option broker will have positive reviews. This is an indication of his success rate and standards. There are different websites that provide reviews of binary options brokers that can be of great help to the investors to know the brokers styles and ethics prior to hiring them.
- Returns: The investor may not have complete knowledge about the process, risk and challenges involved in binary options trading. Hence the investor should select the binary option broker that can assist him in earning maximum returns on their investment. Only an experienced and skilled broker will be able to predict the market accurately and advise on the same. He should be able to understand the trend and guide on the proper selection of the asset, amount and timeframe. All this will contribute to get the most out of the investment for the trader.
- Professionalism: It is important for the trader to check the credentials of the binary option broker. A good broker will be experienced and well versed. He should offer proper consultation to the investor. He should always follow professional ethics and share tips, information, advice and his time with the trader. This will help him to build a long time relationship with his client. The broker should also be responsible and should not be only concerned about his commission.
- Approved: An intelligent investor will always prefer to work with authorized and approved binary option broker. This will ensure safeguarding the interests of the investor at all times. The FSA acts as judicial agency to regulate the financial services in the markets.
- Safety: The investors should select the binary option broker carefully as they would be handling your funds. The amount of investment is deposited in the brokers account. Hence the investor should ensure that the broker complies with the global and local regulations related to finance to protect the investment of the broker.
- Licensed:A licensed binary option broker is the best choice for the investors as they are the safest bet. You can rely on them as they will get involved in any unethical practice that will risk their license. A licensed broker will abide by the law and regulations and always follow ethical practice.
- Flexibility: A good broker of binary option will offer flexibility in trading methods for their investors including wider expiry or trading window. They can provide flexible timeframe so as to make it convenient for the investors.
- Different options: Financial markets are very volatile and hence it is not advisable to invest huge amount in one particular asset or make specific investments only. A smart investor would like to spread his investment in different trading options. The broker should be able to provide a wide range of options for the trader as per their preferences and needs. The same broker should be capable to look after the different investments of the broker. This will save time, efforts and resources of the trader.
- Records: A good track record will reflect the working and capability of the broker. A binary option broker with good track record has a good market insight. He must be skilled and qualified enough to be trusted to make investment on your behalf.
- Support: The binary option broker should be there for your assistance at any time you may require them. They can make themselves available through a phone call, live chat, email, Skype or call back. This will make the trader comfortable and feel secure.
Besides these there are many other points that need to be considered when choosing a binary option broker. This includes financial tools to analyze the market, right trading instruments to increase the profit returns, financial asset offered by the broker, Technology tools used by the broker etc. Doing proper research before selecting the binary option broker will ensure the safety of the trader’s investment and will also make a difference in making profits or losses.